Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update on June 14th

So today is an incredibly nonfascinating day, not much going through my head. I'm sure though but 3am I'll have another four or five poems written. Just more to add to the soon to be released "Within The Shadows". Hopefully I can get this done fairly soon so I can start working on "The Path To My Destruction: and the rehabilitation". While this is being worked on ill also be focusing on "The Journal" another book that will be released as well shortly after 'The Path...' so keep looking out everyone.

For all of you who are new Ill explain a little about my upcoming releases. "Within The Shadows" is a poetry book I've been working on firstly, it includes poetry that deals with death, drugs, sex, love, darkness, and more. It will be a compilation of around one hundred poems.
Secondly is "The Path To My Destruction", this book is a novel of my life, dealing with bipolar. The book will include information on bipolar, how it has effected my life, and what I've been through having to live with bipolar. Though I say secondly this book will probably be released summer of 2012 since it will be fairly long and descriptive so, please wait and keep checking up on it.
  Third, this is a crazy book I've been working on for a year now. This book is in journal format, it will give you a feel of the book, as though you were actually reading a journal. Who's writing you ask? Well a serial killer that doesn't exist, meaning he has no identity since his first killing. It will lead you right up to the day he is caught, imprisoned, and then he faces his fate of death.

Well thanks for checking up, another update soon to come I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see some of your new writing! You are so blessed to have this talent and you should take it as far as you can. I love you more than you will ever know! I'm blessed to have you as my son!!! xoxox MOM

    ReplyDelete