Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Newest Update

So it has been a while since I've updated so I'm on here now giving you a quick update. Just letting you know I just need to finish the art work for "Within The Shadows" and then the release date will be set. I also have figured the pricing out for the book, it is going to be $20 for softcover and $40 for hardcover book. I hope you all enjoy this book because I've enjoyed writing it, I feel this is a master piece.
  Also I am now almost done with chapter three in "Mischevous Child" so that is going pretty well, and "The Journal" is nearly complete as well. Once the set off of "Within The Shadows" is takin place I will also be starting "A Waking Passage" this is the other set my poetry it will also have another 100 poems. So like I always say keep updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment