Sunday, June 12, 2011

Introduction

  In my new book, Within The Shadows, I've compiled a vast selection of poetry. Morbid, vile, and dark poems with innocent, love, and soul poems I've written.  Many of my poetry is a story of my own life, how that day had made me feel, including but not limited to some other compilations such as 'Chris Creature Collection'.
  Since having a destructful mental disease, Bipolar, writing is my escape from my mind. Ill admit that I do not speak very well, especially, when sometimes my words get jumbled and mixed up. Writing is a passion of mine, and has been for many years. Many may become uneasy with my writing, for it is grotesque and vivid, though in the soulful poetry I use many different methods of writing. I have written like Shakespear himself, the way he uses words, as well as the old english termonology. It very well intrigues me, some people have a hard time reading these, but slow down and learn to enjoy the words. Once this is done you'll understand nearly anything.
  Words to me, may it be in a novel or poem, are a very enticing way of expressing what you feel or what you see. The passion in a writers heart becomes greatly defined in his or her material. I, myself, love reading authors such as, Shakespear, Edgar Allan Poe, Dean Koontz, Stephen King, and John Grisham.

No comments:

Post a Comment